When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction decals from "gus"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
I just received my order of a few Iver Johnson “Special Racer” and “Trust the Truss” decals from “Gus and I have to say I’m totally impressed. If you’re looking for high quality, attention to detail, and outstanding artwork, look no further. I’d grab a good supply of these decals while they are still available. See my latest post at http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...acer-Recently-Discovered/page5&highlight=1915 for more info. Pete in Fitchburg

Always good to hear positive reviews. All the decals he has listed look great. I hope he makes more of the ones that haven't been made.

Make a list and tell me which decals are sought after. If It's worth my while I will reproduce them. Thanks.

Hi, Gus, jw do you have any campfire girls decals made? I have a 27 girls iver id like to repaint if I can get the decal.

I'd be interested in the decals for a 1927 Columbia Junior Roadster if you have any or make any

Here's a recreation of the decal that Racycle used post 1904, celebrating the Worlds fair recognition!

image.jpg

Back