When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

reproduction frame?

-

RatRodJames

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hey y'all i was wondering if anyone knew of a place where i could get a reproduction straight bar frame. I've been looking but havent found anything yet. I want to build a Motobike but I cant afford an original frame.

P.S. I've only been on this forum for a day, but so far i love it!!

i dont think they make em,you might be able to pick up a 60s middle weight resonable

Hey y'all i was wondering if anyone knew of a place where i could get a reproduction straight bar frame. I've been looking but havent found anything yet. I want to build a Motobike but I cant afford an original frame.

P.S. I've only been on this forum for a day, but so far i love it!!
There’s a reproduction frame offered on eBay, but it has brackets for engine mounts. But, you can find an original frame for $150 or so. There are currently several on eBay for sale even “buy it now”. They come up on here somewhat regularly, in that same price range. Hold out for an original. I promise you that you’ll be happier with the fit and finish of something that’s American made versus something that’s made in China or Taiwan. There’s just no comparison.

I'm pretty sure Maple Island sold aftermarket straight bar frames but that was ages ago.

You should post in the wanted section. Are you looking for a complete frame with forks? What's your budget too?
Good luck! Shawn

Back