When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Reproduction parts for 1960's bicycles

-

shawnatvintagespokes

Finally riding a big boys bike
We have plastic reproduction parts for the following makes and models of 1960’s bicycles (prices listed include shipping:(
  • Murray Astro Flite: Men’s dash ($26), bezel ($40 includeing lens), and lens ($8.50); dash knobs ($13) for men’s or women’s
  • Higgins/Sears Flightliner: Women’s bezel ($32.50 including lens) and lens ($7.50); mid 1960’s men’s bezel and lens (contact for price)
  • Higgins/Sears Spaceliner: Women’s bezel ($33.50) and dash ($26) ; dash knobs ($13) and rear fender reflector ($38) for men’s or women’s
  • Western Flyer Cosmic Flyer: Men’s bezel, lens, and dash; dash knobs for men’s or women’s (contact for prices on all)
  • Huffy Thunderbird: Men’s bezel and lens (contact for price)
  • Ross Super Deluxe and Custom Deluxe: Men’s bezel and lens (contact for price); front fender jet plane ornament ($24)
  • Hopalong Cassidy: Front and rear wheel hub caps for a men’s or women’s ($31 each or $103 for a set of 4)
  • Murray Jet Fire: Women’s bezel and lens (contact for prices)
  • AMF Junior Toy Company Rocket Trike red reflector “nose cones” (contact for price)
Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 7.42.24 AM.png

The clear parts (lenses) are okay if you can't find a better molded part anywhere else, but they are not as transparent or smoothly curved as the originals. The other parts are as sturdy and suitable as the originals, and were reproduced from 3D scans of the originals, so they are the same size and shape as the originals.

If you have a broken or damaged part and the reproduction isn’t listed above, contact us and we may be able to recreate the part from what you have. If you have a part already but want one for another bike, send it to us and we can reproduce it.

Most of the above items are listed for sale on eBay. For info and prices on other items (or any questions in general), email me privately ([email protected]).

Well, thanks to STRADALITE , I tried @shawnatvintagespokes , and Yea Baby! he set me up with some great re-engineered items. When I finish, will offer them here first! (no, it's a suprise)
I AM VERY PLEASED, YOU BET!! Your turn to try out Shawn. :smiley:

Back