When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction shaft-drive hubs for antique bicycles?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

2000ITR

Look Ma, No Hands!
A shot in the dark...does anyone reproduce hubs for antique bicycles, specifically, rear hubs for shaft-drive bikes...for an early 1900s Pope Columbia? I realize there probably isn't a large enough market out there to produce these...getting desperate.

Thanks, Joe

I was in the same spot as you, i have a model 59 columbia shaft drive but was in need of a back hub. I lucked out and found one but for awhile i was thinking of producing my own. I was told that i could have a hub of my choice fabricated with a similar bevel gear. See pic. Just an idea- mike

20210127_141341.jpg

Freqman1, Mikeob, and bikejunk:

Thank you for your replies! Well, I guess I am not alone in the struggle to complete these treasures.

bikejunk, that is a beautiful bike!

Joe
Yes parts were taken off this bike to be used on a man's Sterling by the guy I bought it from - years ago women's bikes were just parts bikes

Back