When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Tomahawk Bicycle Necks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, But!
What’s the cost, after you upgrade your liability insurance?
First lawyer to get ahold of the guy who rips his sack on one of these, is going to go after everything you own.
Just the cold hard facts of the World we live in.
I would almost pay money to see the freak accident or ignoramus stunt that would get some guys sack ripped on one of these.
Also I would be into a chrome one for my 1962 Schwinn Sackripper Pig Bike.

Last edited:
I wonder how many out of the 100 will still be down for one @ $400 or $500 or $600 or $700 or ? ...
Yeah, I wanted to say something by the time we got to about page 2 in comments...
No way to gauge how many will still want to buy them after a production price and profit margin are set. I imagine this can be done affordably, but I'm not in the forging business either. With a name like Tomahawk, I already know the chrome guys are going to be out to scalp though!!!

@FSH any update on progress here? V/r Shawn
I’m working out the tooling and order of operations now. I’m a busy guy though, two young kids and two businesses plus my new car (below) I’m expecting to be in production in about 2mo

C55E6D8B-868F-42F9-81A1-B0FE36166D13.jpeg

Back