When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Tomahawk Bicycle Necks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello, I wanted to give everyone a long overdue update. I have sufficient necks to complete all orders, but I am having issues with polishing and plating. As recent as yesterday there was a set back with an insufficient polishing job at a vendor that I have used in the past. It really threw me back and made me realize that I need 2 or 3 plating vendors to avoid this situation in the future. So essentially by the end of the week I will be sending some necks out for polish and plating to a new vendor to see how it goes. There is a 1-2 week lead time on this and I will notify all interested parties in a post. If you have a general question please feel free to leave a reply here, or send me a message if you have a more direct question or comment. Thanks!

Hello, I wanted to give everyone a long overdue update. I have sufficient necks to complete all orders, but I am having issues with polishing and plating. As recent as yesterday there was a set back with an insufficient polishing job at a vendor that I have used in the past. It really threw me back and made me realize that I need 2 or 3 plating vendors to avoid this situation in the future. So essentially by the end of the week I will be sending some necks out for polish and plating to a new vendor to see how it goes. There is a 1-2 week lead time on this and I will notify all interested parties in a post. If you have a general question please feel free to leave a reply here, or send me a message if you have a more direct question or comment. Thanks!
That's cool and thanks for the update....

Back