When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Tomahawk Bicycle Necks

-
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, But!
What’s the cost, after you upgrade your liability insurance?
First lawyer to get ahold of the guy who rips his sack on one of these, is going to go after everything you own.
Just the cold hard facts of the World we live in.
I have already thought of this, but thanks for bringing it up. I am going to sell these for “display only” or something along those lines. It’s just too risky these days to not have disclaimer.

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, But!
What’s the cost, after you upgrade your liability insurance?
First lawyer to get ahold of the guy who rips his sack on one of these, is going to go after everything you own.
Just the cold hard facts of the World we live in.
Or another ( half full glass) spin would be the revenue savings for vasectomy cancellations by buyers that will boost return sales and pay off "Better Call Saul" lawyers in retaining his services for yourself and litigation clients.

Another idea is a ( run a 1000+ stickers) "for display only"peel and stick label. "No liability for installation on a wheeled item in movement".

Or another ( half full glass) spin would be the revenue savings for vasectomy cancellations by buyers that will boost return sales and pay off "Better Call Saul" lawyers in retaining his services for yourself and litigation clients.

Another idea is a ( run a 1000+ stickers) "for display only"peel and stick label. "No liability for installation on a wheeled item in movement".
Good Stuff

Count me in! Chrome please. Did they make these in Cad?
According to this literature they came in A/B finishes denoting Chrome or Nickle. But I remember seeing a Cad version in the past
Q4VEug6JoBzKkwKs-OpXIBYXaZWSXT8KuzOFKhg48R5KWFLwYk.jpg

Back