When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Tomahawk Bicycle Necks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A much needed update on the Tomahawk hardware and the Wald #4 Tomahawk neck (to follow shortly thereafter). I spent the afternoon making the necessary modifications to tooling and setup and have produced the first of the pinch-bolt hardware. The wedge draw bolt has already been addressed, however, the wedge is still pending. I wanted to take this particular moment to reiterate that the wedge is contingent on successful tooling and will be provided free of charge to those who have already purchased a Tomahawk stem from me. But, if the tooling is not successful, then there will be no wedges provided. Please look at all the photos and if you have any questions please feel free to comment or PM me.

1.JPEG

2.JPEG

3.JPEG

4.JPEG

5.JPEG

BEWARE the following post is not for the faint of heart. The second part of today's post is of a dissected Wald #4. I assure you that the neck was irreparable due to several cracks and a broken main stem. The deconstruction happened because I needed to model the interior. However, upon further inspection I noticed the threads for the pinch bolt are too close to the cavity. This is not a structurally sound design. Furthermore, of the several Wald #4 necks that I have recently purchased all seem to be cracked somewhere mid-stem. The reason for this became clearer once I began to dissect the cavity area. The original material is brittle and lacks the ductility needed to take a substantial direct impact. I am not endorsing my necks for use on moving vehicles, but feel comfortable stating that the material I am using is a bit more forgiving. With the dissection has come the modeling phase, once this is done tooling will be made and production will begin. Questions? Feel free to comment or PM. Thanks!

IMG_8572.JPEG

IMG_8553.JPEG

Last edited:
BEWARE the following post is not for the faint of heart. The second part of today's post is of a dissected Wald #4. I assure you that the neck was irreparable due to several cracks and a broken main stem. The deconstruction happened because I needed to model the interior. However, upon further inspection I noticed the threads for the pinch bolt are too close to the cavity. This is not a structurally sound design. Furthermore, of the several Wald #4 necks that I have recently purchased all seem to be cracked somewhere mid-stem. The reason for this became clearer once I began to dissect the cavity area. The original material is brittle and lacks the ductility needed to take a substantial direct impact. I am not endorsing my necks for use on moving vehicles, but feel comfortable stating that the material I am using is a bit more forgiving. With the dissection has come the modeling phase, once this is done tooling will be made and production will begin. Questions? Feel free to comment or PM. Thanks!

View attachment 1733158

View attachment 1733159
It is incredible to see one of these dissected; welcome to "Bicycle Anatomy Level 3!"

Back