When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Tomahawk Bicycle Necks

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These stems have always perplexed me. Sold by Wald in at least two versions the No.4 was the thin one like being reproduced here and the No. 5 was the fat one. The only bike I'm aware of that used this stem from the factory was the '39 Manton Smith Golden Zephyr. That said it seems like every Shelby Airflo Speedline/Arrow you see is fitted with these stems even though they didn't come from the factory with them. I'm looking forward to seeing the bikes the members who are buying one of these put them on. V/r Shawn
I have been contemplating that very same decision, which bike wears the Crown! Werent these originally also sold separetely?

I have been contemplating that very same decision, which bike wears the Crown! Werent these originally also sold separetely?
Yes. Like I said only one bike I know of came from the factory with these and it wasn't a Shelby! These were sold over the counter as an accessory stem to put on any bike. That said I have an Arrow that needs one of these! V/r Shawn

That's the beauty of getting something bone stock and personalizing it to ones taste whether it be a car/truck, a bicycle, motorcycle, house, boat, almost anything you can imagine. You can input other tastes and styles you admire or duplicate, or develop your own unique ideas, or blend a mixture of many. Look at the Hot Rods and Rat Rods of the past and present as a small example.

The inventors and designers in many cases pulled tidbits of other's work and expanded or tweaked it. Music is another prime example. Many popular artists claim their "roots" from the Blues. The sky is the limit. There is no right or wrong. It's what makes you happy. Just like a Bob Ross painting.

I think there is some "non conformist" in many of us, I for one. Dare to be different. Be unique if you want. Then there is nothing wrong with copying what someone else has done, as long as you don't proclaim it as your own. If I was an old lady ( I'm definitely an old man) this cell phone scene would be a picture of me without a cell

!!! And I'd be riding an old ballooner with a #4 or #5 Wald streamlined stem on my bike!!

cell phone pic.png

IMG_5553.JPG

G.MORNING @ MR.FHS!!

Sooo I am gonna Be The Last, Too Buy ONE
OF,,, YOUR BEAUTIFUL , BIKE...
GOOSENECK, == POSTE PARA BIKES IN, SPANISH...We Call THESE PART OF THE BIKE LIKE THAT, IN MY... BEAUTIFUL...
🥰🇵🇷🇵🇷🇵🇷🙏

DON'T BADDER ME AT ALL!! AS LONG I CAN GET (1) JUST,(1) IN THE NEAR FUTURE...

BTW...THEY LOOKS AMAZING 👏 😍 👏
Good Job Sir!!!

Hello everyone. Some listed members have contacted me with issues regarding accessing and editing the link I provided above. I have thought about this and believe that it is best for me to contact members via DM as the necks are produced. So, if you can't access the link, don't worry, we will work it out when the time arises. Also, the list is closed, and has been closed as of yesterday when I made the final draft. Once all of the orders have been filled I will offer these necks via the CABE or my Website (https://fshbydesign.com/). Thanks again

Back