When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reproduction Whizzer Parts???

-

JHall0518

On Training Wheels
I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this thread or not but I have a reproduction (2001 I believe) and the top nut where the throttle cable goes through has cracked and I can not find a place online to find a replacement. Any and all information is appreciated, and I can add pics later if it will help. Thanks

These bikes are cheap but troublesome. There is one expert who lives in North Carolina. He is in our Whizzer newsletter and prints a manual of how all his fixes work. Put him on your speed dial. Sell his book with your bike. Quinton Guenther 252-475-0406. Nice genius. Tell him you are a CABEr and Ray Spangler was your contact. Sorry, I am only into Antique Whizzers. Best of luck and keep hope alive.

Last edited:
These bikes are cheap but troublesome. There is one expert who lives in North Carolina. He is in our Whizzer newsletter and prints a manual of how all his fixes work. Put him on your speed dial. Sell his book with your bike. Quinton Guenther 252-475-0406. Nice genius. Tell him you are a CABEr and Ray Spangler was your contact. Sorry, I am only into Antique Whizzers. Best of luck and keep hope alive.
Hola stay safe! My congrats to you Ray I think this is the way this forum will works to help and communicates whit others fellow cabers when one question it's made!!! Helping the others whitout wating a reward in exchange! An good example to follows thanks

Back