When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**Reproduction**

-

5760rj

I live for the CABE
my last stop before calling it a day on these, can these be reproduced? two different styles same type of reflector pedal, Fox said no, so any idea's..............

20190815_131616.jpg

20190815_131514.jpg

20190815_131457.jpg

One possibility- find a similar set of reproduction pedal blocks and mill the groove for the reflector across one side, then cut the slots the reflector slides into. A regular milling cutter works quite well on rubber. I did this to mount some reflectors on a pair of plain block pedals and it went surprisingly smooth.

For the OP. Since your pedals have mostly straight lines you can actually just get some hard rubber and machine them. John the metal wizard here did some pedals like that. It may have been the guy that did the Chief pedals.

As far as using 3D printing. It would be best to do a high res print about 1-2% larger. Clean that up and make molds for some nice hard resin and or rubber like resin. 3D print would not hold up for any type of usage.

The tech for soft 3D print output is just not there yet.

By the time you went and did all that you could fit a real Set for less money and time.

Back