When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repro's?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Speaking of reproduction bikes, I’m extremely happy I bought this Roadmaster reproduction over a year ago for a great price. I read somewhere they were made in the early 90s using the original CWC machinery. It’s not the real deal from back then but man what a great solid rider!

I have been riding it constantly over the past year specially around a very bumpy road that circles a large lake in my area. The double spring fork gives a very confortable ride on that rough terrain with no squeaking or popping, just a comfy smooth quiet ride. The previous owner took very good care of it even being almost 30 years old and not having one spec of rust on the exterior or internal parts. I like the heavy duty spokes it has and the extra wide U shaped handlebars.

The headlight, tail light and horn work great. I did upgrade to LED bulbs for better lighting during night rides.

View attachment 1511588
View attachment 1511589

View attachment 1511590
YES THEE REPOS ARE THE NICES RIDEING BIKES,

roadmaster 001 (7).jpg

My opinion of all the repo bikes the western Flyers were the worst ones the red and white models that this post originated from and also the black and red Western Flyer that looks similar to a Columbia superb we’re also crap

now The green Columbia RX five the roadmaster luxury liner and the phantoms we’re well-made bikes maybe not the same as an old one as the chrome does not compare but the rest of the quality of the bike I found very good I will buy all of these reproductions at the right price but the Western Flyer reproductions I have zero interest in for what it’s worth I figured I would add this in in case anyone in the future reads it

Back