When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Request for info with pictures, Firestone Speed Chief maybe Monark?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes, mine has white wheels, but spokes are rusty. Its always fun, lol, to clean paint off spokes. Get some sandpaper and get at it!

Yes, mine has white wheels, but spokes are rusty. Its always fun, lol, to clean paint off spokes. Get some sandpaper and get at it!
Oh no!!! I was hoping for a miracle cure, not sand paper. It’s my first go around with painted spokes. Slow and steady on...

Oh no!!! I was hoping for a miracle cure, not sand paper. It’s my first go around with painted spokes. Slow and steady on...
Brad tape off the wheels & use some oven cleaner or even steel wool/scotch brite if you're not comfortable with chemical stripping

This isn't a Firestone but basically the same. I believe it was only built for '55-57
Not Mine! It may fit 2.125" wheels but You may have to use 24" Oh & yes they usually have Truss rods on the Rockets. Maybe Firestone didn't but I would add them

upload_2017-3-31_6-57-35.png

Back