When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Resto-mod '46 Cycle-Truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

REC

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Nearly done, now rideable and waiting for the rain to stop!

This frame probably has a few miles on it from just being moved around the house and sheds in the last 4 years!

I got a bug to get on it about two months ago, and have been working on it in my spare time since. It's odd how you pick stuff up for a project, and stash it away in a safe place to protect it until it's time to use it.... and then can't remember where the safe place you stashed it was. A LOT of this bike was just that way.

It didn't help that since this frame and guard came to live here, that there has been a couple of major renovations to the storage places I have used around the house, sheds and trailer. Add to that my continually aging memory and you've got quite a mess on your hands.

Eventually I found the stuff I was looking for, and it now lives together as a unit with the exception of some striping yet to be done on the guard and perhaps something on the signplate.

Here are some photos of the result so far.

Starting with a "before" shot (from the person I purchased it from) and them some after ones..

REC

B84771 A.jpg

B84771 B.jpg

02951.jpg

02954b.jpg

02936.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful Restor. As for the memory thing ya gotta remember that you're not getting a poor memory you're getting a really good forgetter. I try to writ some things down but then can't find the list. It's better just to go with the flow

Nearly done, now rideable and waiting for the rain to stop!

This frame probably has a few miles on it from just being moved around the house and sheds in the last 4 years!

I got a bug to get on it about two months ago, and have been working on it in my spare time since. It's odd how you pick stuff up for a project, and stash it away in a safe place to protect it until it's time to use it.... and then can't remember where the safe place you stashed it was. A LOT of this bike was just that way.

It didn't help that since this frame and guard came to live here, that there has been a couple of major renovations to the storage places I have used around the house, sheds and trailer. Add to that my continually aging memory and you've got quite a mess on your hands.

Eventually I found the stuff I was looking for, and it now lives together as a unit with the exception of some striping yet to be done on the guard and perhaps something on the signplate.

Here are some photos of the result so far.

Starting with a "before" shot (from the person I purchased it from) and them some after ones..

REC

Very nice one never have seen one in White

I also have a restored modified Cycle Truck. Not originally done by me but I believe by a Schwinn dealer. It has a Schwinn Fore Brake in the front wheel. A rear Corvette 3 speed wheel and bunch other mods. Actually a nice riding bike. Roger

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

Back