When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Restored 1920's Schwinn CENTURY badged Motobike Men's w/ 28" metal clad wood wheels

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stingrayjoe

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please PM direct with all comments questions or concerns thank you.
You pay actual shipping via bikeflights in two boxes in lower 48 USA only.

I bought this bike a while ago from another CABE member as a project. The bike was already painted and restored but parts were missing when I agreed to the purchase. The Maple Plain company name tag was already affixed to the rear carrier with rivets.

The dogleg crank and sprocket are rechromed I never checked for a date on the crank. The headset, bolts and bracket at the top of the truss rods look rechromed. The seat post is too. The seat post binder is a clean original AS. The frame is 19" tall and the bike has a 31-1/2" stand over height. Serial # 488892.

I added the following: a restored long spring Mesinger seat from Bob U.; NOS Persons pedals (tiny bit of peppering around Person stamp on end caps), NOS metal clad wheel hoops ( the front hoop does have some light to heavier peppering in places) laced up with SS spokes, nice original plating ND Model D rear hub (hub shell has some light peppering) and an original plating ND SM front hub. NOS Diamond chain. The tires are a super mint matching set of original Goodyear's. The handlebars are the older Schwinn repops, Coke bottle grips are super clean originals, stem is nickel plated. The rear reflector is a glass 1-3/4" with a small letter "c" from factory mold. PM direct with any questions thank you.

WAS $2,200.NOW $1,800.+ shipping

*Some photos do show the bike with black pedals and a black housed rear reflector. They were taken during the build. The bike is being sold with the red block pedals and glass reflector.

DSCN5587.JPG

DSCN5588.JPG

DSCN5589.JPG

DSCN4336.JPG

DSCN4337.JPG

DSCN4338.JPG

DSCN4339.JPG

DSCN4340.JPG

DSCN4341.JPG

DSCN4504.JPG

DSCN4342.JPG

DSCN4343.JPG