When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Restored 1930s Long Spring Mesinger mens saddle, black leather /white stitch--- F/S

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Nice old Mesinger early to mid 1930s Mesinger long spring saddle restored in black leather...
beautiful Bavarian Hide leather, white accent stitch and buckskin tan leather on the under side.
Excellent wire frame chassis, restored/ replated hardware... Super nice looking seat for the
Last of the wood wheel bicycles and early Balloon MOTOBIKE era stuff. B10E and others...

285.00 plus add the postage

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
I'm gonna stop collecting and working on bikes, and just start buying and collecting restored saddles!! Super nice job, you sir are a Craftsman! By the way the other phantom saddles you have done for me are holding up magnificently!! Joe
By the way some of the other saddle restorers here on the cabe would have a place in my saddle collection as well!!

I'm gonna stop collecting and working on bikes, and just start buying and collecting restored saddles!! Super nice job, you sir are a Craftsman! By the way the other phantom saddles you have done for me are holding up magnificently!! Joe
By the way some of the other saddle restorers here on the cabe would have a place in my saddle collection as well!!

Definitely some talented seat guys on here...

and thanks for the kind words!

Back