When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored 1950s "Pedal Pusher" Schwinn Panther- time capsule So Cal history---F/S

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Listing a few nice riders for a local bud here in Hermosa who is not computer savy.
Mark L purchased this bicycle in the restored state you see from Pedal Pushers in Newport beach in the mid 1970s.
Back then the asking price for this restored bike was....>gasp< 700.00! The bike is an interpretation...
not quite a panther, not quite a hornet...but the parts could build either bike, the paint scheme
is Hornet scallops. Frame appears to be mid 50s. Looking it over the whole thing was restored and rechromed. It has a
locking springer with key, looks like an original nice Delta Taillight, S-2 wheels rechromed,
WW Typhoon Anniversary tires, big wide bars, Excellent and NOS looking AS pedals, Panther saddle I restored
for Mark some years back. Some of the chrome is showing age... still an eye catching bike, the
rear fender has some dents where the chrome has flaked off. Bike comes from the legendary
NewPort beach shop that was one of 2 or 3 here that kick started bike collecting for the rest
of the country.

Asking price is 1600.00 as you see it or Best Offer....
prefer local pick up but Mark will drop at a bike shop
to pack and ship at buyers expense

[email protected]
or PM here

Wooo doggie’s ! Sweet mochine dang…my wife would poop her pants if I popped on that! I paid 1250$ for an AR 15 and she went along with that… even went with me to get it! I just wonder? I never spent my covid cash….🤔

Last edited:
Back