When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Restored 1953 Schwinn Panther, loaded, locking fork AS key, drum, WW's etc

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
1952 Schwinn Panther I restored some 20 years ago from original parts... Pretty much all original
except for tubes and WW Schwinn Typhoon tires by Coker. Weathered the ages quite well although
some slight patina showing on the chrome areas of the tank (really just one side) and the fenders..
very minor, bike still looks like a recent restoration, not all chipped or scratched up. Did not have
a brake cable on board when I brought it home, but will include one, and the clip for the fork.
Priced about what it would cost to restore one IF you had the complete bike and all the parts
already.
2200.00 plus shipping

[email protected]
or PM here...

pan1.jpg

pan2.jpg

pan3.jpg

pan4.jpg

pan6.jpg

pan6a.jpg

pan7.jpg

pan8.jpg

pan9.jpg

pan10.jpg

pan11.jpg

pan12.jpg

pan13.jpg

pan14.jpg

pan16.jpg

Hey Bob
Did you restore this for a customer or yourself? Seeing as you said some 20 yrs ago. I have the same one, same color with red pinstripe tank. all original and of course not as sweet looking as this one. 👍

Back