When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored 1959 Tiger middleweight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's a very nice job. I've been looking for a similar project myself. I would rather have a balloon tire bike though.

Funny you mention that. Early next week, I'm going to look at what appears to be a mid 1950s J.C. Higgins ballooner, with a simple truss bar,
and a farmer quality re-paint. Seems complete, and I want a few modifications, so, a Higgins makes good sense-no sense messing with something
that might be valuable someday. I'm thinking a period rack, Chrome Wald balooner fenders, (I'm sick of bodywork after straightening out the fenders on the Tiger) and a newer Duomatic two speed hub and the super fat Schwalbe tires.
I just had my 1972 Heavy-Duti out for a ride today, and was thinking how nice a two speed would have been as I pedaled into the wind...

Ted

You're right, that is not amateur work there, bud! Great job, it looks brand spankin' new!:cool:

Back