When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored 20 years ago Bluebird OC CL

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Just because people say they haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. That Lark is as real as can be. I thought it was just an artist's rendition, a concept if you will of what was being described to him to draw up for the catalog when I saw the sales ad, and then a 2 hour drive from me, showed me the light at the end of the tunnel. And of course I tried to buy it, with an offer that would blow most people's minds for a mens bike, let alone a womens bike, but, I would probably own the only one in existence, that we have seen so far...... for now though, she's just a priceless dream who resides not too far from home that I put a huge offer on that still stands if the owner decides to divorce her.

I’ve seen one of them 30 yrs ago... while I was buying a prewar men’s monarch from the neighbor.. the other neighbor brought it out asking 50 bucks....passed on it...ugly then ugly now ....no regrets. Probably around here somewhere..lol

This is same bike everyone is talking about on eBay! Everyone had there chance at$18000, guess you all blew it.... LMAO

Back