When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored BA-607 1950 Schwinn Autocycle (B6) drum brake, locking springer etc....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
varies
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Neat B6 in the most popular Schwinn color for this model at the time. No idea who did the restoration
on this one, but looking it over? Holy crap they hit it out of the park...lay out spot in, pinstripes nice,
color match excellent and no BS clear coat, looks to be single stage paint. Just a nice 50' B6 that has
aged in slightly with some very minor patina...super minimal barely worth mentioning in the form
of a few minor chips. Killer restored Drum brake and lever, repro cable. Tires look like the early
Coker Typhoon reproductions from the 80s-90s...some patina light cracking/texturing, hold air fine,
ridable I would say. Had a bogus seat on board so I added a restored B1 Mesinger postwar leather
saddle. For some odd reason, and for the life of me I don't know why people think these sprockets
are Schwinn, has a prewar Shelby or something sprocket on board. I will provide a rechromed
original Schwinn Sweetheart along with to swap out. The only other issue, and I will address this,
they installed a rechromed kickstand that was obviously not for these models...bike leans way much
and stand hangs down too low once kicked up. I will replace with an original correct Schwinn stand
for the new owner.
Just a great bike overall, one that you don't have to pamper...and looks so legit almost looks like a
9.5 original unrestored or close to NOS bike with the slight aging that occured over 20 years ago of
resto.
Original Arnold, Schwinn & Co key in the cycle lock, Fender light cover has a couple of minor chips
but looks to be an old NOS one? AS Stem, Schwin Grips and some decent unworn Persons Supreme
reproduction big block pedals, original Henderson badge and correct Guilotta faceted jewel fender reflector.
This is a NICE bike. Not 100% mint resto condition wise....but VERRRRY close.
Note there is a Wise Lock mounted on the lower rear frame stay... no key for that one
shipped in 2 boxes varies based on location

Pm here or
[email protected]

b6.jpeg

b61.jpeg

b63.jpeg

b64.jpeg

b65.jpeg

b66.jpeg

b67.jpeg

b67a.jpeg

b69.jpeg