When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored balloon tire bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Bob does great work! Many of his restos can still be seen hanging on display here in the So Cals Central Valley
at Simonian Farms Country store in Clovis....site of some great Calif bike meets back in the 90s..
Worth a stop if you're heading north or south up the 99 or interstate 5 routes !

Yep, imagine the horror when you were in your driveway and heard a crash in the garage. My kids have knocked over a bunch of my bikes. Maybe when they are older and are more understanding of what I have.
I do alot of exploring with my son when we ride so at alot of points Im literally dragging my bike thru brush, high grass, tree limbs, carrying it down embankments over beaches and mud. Shiny is cool as hell but it would be destroyed after 2 rides with me....Lol
Let me reiterate though, these bikes are pieces of art!

Bob does great work! Many of his restos can still be seen hanging on display here in the So Cals Central Valley
at Simonian Farms Country store in Clovis....site of some great Calif bike meets back in the 90s..
Worth a stop if you're heading north or south up the 99 or interstate 5 routes !
Hey Bob how you doing. I’m just trying to keep up with you 🙌
good stuff and nice job !!
👊🏼

Wow, another Bob. Imagine that. Three Bob's in the bike hobby ( we are aplenty/could start a cult). These Two are amazing craftsmen, one ( me) is a crazy Canuck who collects and rides these wonderful antiques and other unique thingamajigs. Ha!! Bobby U and I have been talking shop the last couple of weeks.

Back