When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RESTORED FIRESTONE CRUISER MOTORIZED BICYCLE --$1200 + SHIPPING NICE!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1200
Zipcode

DWmonarksuperdeluxe

Look Ma, No Hands!
IMG_5885.jpg
IMG_5892.jpg
IMG_5891.jpg
IMG_5893.jpg
IMG_5894.jpg
IMG_5895.jpg
IMG_5896.jpg
IMG_5897.jpg
IMG_5898.jpg
IMG_5887.jpg
IMG_5888.jpg
IMG_5889.jpg
IMG_5890.jpg

For sale:

I haven't been on the CABE forever (got side tracked with cars!). This is my Firestone cruiser motor bike that I built in 2012. I used a motor kit from King's Motor Bikes, along with the CNC machined aluminum sprocket and chain tensioner. The frame, fenders, train light, and chain guard are original. The wheels, seat, springer fork, handle bars, and pedals are new reproduction pieces. The sprocket and handle bar goose neck have original plating and slight surface rust. All components were sandblasted, epoxy primed, and painted with acrylic enamel. I only started it once when I first completed it, but haven't run it since because I built it to be a show/display piece. It's a neat bike and I'm ready to pass it on. Price is $1200, plus shipping cost to you. I could crate it up through UPS or possibly Fastenal. If interested please PM me. We can chat via phone or personal email if your serious. The bike is located in NE. Thanks! David

Back