When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored Vs OG Resto's look better

-
Where is the fun in a bike just like everyone else's
I have bikes that are 50-60-70 years old that have what is left of original paint. They all show wear from the lives they have lived. There are plenty of 1951 Black Phantoms each one tells its own story until it is erased by someone who repaints it. So no they are not like everyone else's.

Definitely ! Evel
I have bikes that are 50-60-70 years old that have what is left of original paint. They all show wear from the lives they have lived. There are plenty of 1951 Black Phantoms each one tells its own story until it is erased by someone who repaints it. So no they are not like everyone else's.
Standing ovation couldn’t have said it more accurately ! Thank you

While they are nice There is no originality in original. The Webco is a restored and i do know the difference. I have been in this hobby almost 40 years.
meh.
Original (except tires, although I still have those), from the original owner. It has the originality of the first owners touch to it, may she r.i.p.
164275484_443024766812087_1240740618530653143_n.jpg

I can appreciate a resto mod, as well as a true restoration, but original tells the story in real time.

Back