When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoried ‘72 Manta Ray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can you tell me a little more about your seat resto? I have a manta seat I'd like to have redone. Thanks!

Gary of Koole Stuff did it. I believe he bought the business from Pete who was the guru. He uses the Schwinn approved trademark cover material . I sent my saddle pans which he sandblasted and primed, and then rebuilt with new foam, hardware and badge. $300. Well worth it.

5D18AD56-3714-4F65-B004-D47642CADDEF.jpeg

Thank you for the seat info! Looks fantastic. For comparison, does anyone know what Joe Crawfords restoration fee is?

Thank you for the seat info! Looks fantastic. For comparison, does anyone know what Joe Crawfords restoration fee is?
Joe has done many seats for me over the years, his work is top notch and he turns them around lightning fast. Under $200 but you'd need to ask him about the Manta seat, could be a bit more

Since the Manta Ray has more material, I would imagine it’s gonna cost more than a regular banana seat

Back