When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Resurrected 1952 Red Phantom, nice old Phantom saved from the part-out---F/S

-
Price
Zipcode

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Neat old Phantom that was at one time partially restored, then eventually somewhat parted out, and now like a puzzle or
humpty dumpty put back together. Here is what you are looking at... super shiny nice orig red paint on frame,
guard, fork...looks to be new decals on the guard. Tank is either restored (and very well done) or a 95' anniversary
very hard to tell and haven't removed the tank from the frame, horn is original Delta and works. Fenders are
super straight as in no dings or dents...minor hazing in the chrome a few scuffs on the nose of the front fender..
The headlight cover looks to be original paint and in good shape, lens has a visible crack down the middle but sets nicely.
Locking Springer with original Schwinn AS & Co key. Wheels are proper S-2s with no dings...some minor
chrome loss in about a 10 oclock to 2 oclock area on the rear, Very nice Typhoon Tires. I restored in 'patina
fashion' an original Schwinn Phantom saddle utilizing original wear tabs with new padding, rivets and 'aged'
leather to match the bike. Pedals are presentable legible AS original pedals. Rear carrier could use an upgrade
and has an amateur repaint, taillight is original but switch is frozen taillight appears to be repainted as well.
Bike has a good look as it came together. In my eyes, the rack would be the only issue I would try to upgrade
or have repainted to match the bicycle better.
It was indeed tempting to sell it as parts as it would be a full on cash cow dismantled bit by bit.
Asking 1300 OBO as is.... if you part out bikes, you'll do very well $$$ with this one, or hopefully ride and enjoy it as is...
Prefer local PU but will ship

[email protected]
or PM here

Last edited:
Wooooow
I just made a deal with an English lady for a Rudge bike 1912..
Now i must pay 1400£ so is impossible buy this red phantom amazing machine ...

O man feel sad

Very nice phantom , hopefully someone buys it and leeps it together and enjoys it , glws Bob !!!!!

Back