When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revenge of the Motobike- Motobike Fever - All Motobikes Please Stand Up!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My 1920 Flying Merkel--pic courtesy @Dave Stromberger

The Stormer dimensions given on one badge site match the dimensions of the ghost perfectly. Knowing the original color was red and cream/white makes Stutz a possibility as seen in this thread. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1925-columbia-boycycle.48886/#post-282805. I'd like to see a red Stormer and Syracuse.I eimagine the paint scheme was similar to the beautiful Hawthorne Flyer posted earlier.

Who knows, there may be more considering how many companies were scooped up by Westfield. I would still like to know who did the design with the pollywogs.;)

Last edited:
The Stormer dimensions given on one badge site match the dimensions of the ghost perfectly. Knowing the original color was red and cream/white makes Stutz a possibility as seen in this thread. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/1925-columbia-boycycle.48886/#post-282805. I'd like to see a red Stormer and Syracuse.I eimagine the paint scheme was similar to the beautiful Hawthorne Flyer posted earlier.
View attachment 1234388

View attachment 1234384

View attachment 1234385

View attachment 1234386

Who knows, there may be more considering how many companies were scooped up by Westfield. I would still like to know who did the design with the pollywogs.;)
That's actually sperm......You forget your biology class?

1930s English export model has Nd rear hub
IMG_8841.jpeg

Looks like this right now cleaning up real nice .
Rehabbed seat and found nos right crank to replace original welded up junk .
These bars and pedals make it a nicer riding bike .
Only found 1 picture of another one that guy says Raleigh built but serial number doesn't jive I think Hercules because of fork and seat stays

IMG_8888.jpeg

Back