When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revenge of the Motobike- Motobike Fever - All Motobikes Please Stand Up!

-
I have the same bike in the middle there. My favorite rider. Yours looks to be in way better condition. Very nice! Do you know if that chain guard is original to the bike?
The red Hawthorne has stainless rims. I know the chain guard has been there a long time, but this bike is so well accessorized, he could have added that as well. I bought it from the original owners grand daughter.

The red Hawthorne has stainless rims. I know the chain guard has been there a long time, but this bike is so well accessorized, he could have added that as well. I bought it from the original owners grand daughter.
Very cool. I've read this is a one year only head badge with that MW

Not very good pic but best I have of this Original paint

1920’s Elgin 28” moto bike. ( is it early 30’s, I’m not sure?) Funny thing I sold this bike when I sold original collection years ago. A CABE member sent me pics of bikes for sale, this was one of them! Obviously it’s mine again…I want to get white tires for it.

Last edited:
Back