When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIDDEN not HIDDEN .... Cali Cartel CALL OUT

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks for the inspiration, Frank!
image.jpeg

IMG_2887.JPG
IMG_2975.PNG
Here's a couple riders from AZ. @Jarod24 and I love the friendships we've made and the hospitality always provided from our brethren to the west. One pic shows our prize bikes in Monrovia from last month. The next shows me "runnin' from the law, the press, and your parents", during the Shelby Invasion weekend. Love making new friends out there and building on the friendships started. Viva la Cartel!

I started a Cali Cartel & CYCLONE COASTER - RIDDEN not HIDDEN t-shirt thread in the for sale section yesterday for those interested PM me on your size availability

http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/ca...idden-not-hidden-t-shirts.113673/#post-752425

@Desireé - I had a ladies CYCLONE COASTER teal babydoll shirt printed & set aside for you in a small

Ride Vintage - Frank

Awesome! Thank you!! May I also get a Cali Cartel in the same size? If not, I'll take a men's and make it fit. ;) I can PayPal you now. PM me info. :)

Back