When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ride A Neglected Bike This Weekend!

-
I like it.:)
2i6krix.jpg

With the right ornaments, the bike has lots of potential. :rolleyes:

Bumping this up! Let's get those dusty riders back on the road again! My '41 SamSco has had a flat for some time now. It's equipped with a springer that makes removing the front wheel a bit of a chore. Gonna bite the bullet & get it on the road this weekend. Who else will join me & ride a neglected bike this weekend???

Bumping this up! Let's get those dusty riders back on the road again! My '41 SamSco has had a flat for some time now. It's equipped with a springer that makes removing the front wheel a bit of a chore. Gonna bite the bullet & get it on the road this weekend. Who else will join me & ride a neglected bike this weekend???
Looks like I never updated this way back when.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/what-bike-did-you-ride-today.61973/page-237#post-666180
Swapped out a rear tube and tire on the '41 SamSco. Tried my hand at adjusting the DD with a lil help from the Rustjunkie Emergency Hotline. Took a quick test ride around town with no issues. Guess I kinda know what I'm doing:D
1568667151878.png
1568667169522.png
1568667181984.png

I tend to ride Rosa and Germaine, the only reasons I'm not riding the Higgins, Tempest, Darla and Tess at the moment is repairs are needed or I have to finish more of my Higgins.

My friend Harley is going to help me fix Darla and free the broken pedal that's stuck on Tess and I've got to go find the battery pack I want to use for the Higgins' tank, still haven't got a taillight in it, The Schwinn Cruiser is being built and Beryl's rims are still not laced and built up, darla also takes on water in the frame from the head tube for some reason and Tempest has the rumatiz as well.

But I do ride three regularly. I'd still like a front basket with enough clearance for the springer on Rosa at least as well.

Back