When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ride A Neglected Bike This Weekend!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I neglect projects.
So if something gets loose, tightens up, or falls off, that bike gets parked.
I have others to ride.
1934 Flying Cloud got out today for the 1st time in a lil' while.
It needed the seat clamp replaced.
Pretty lame excuse; but I'd rather Ride.:p
IMG_4566.JPG

When I look back at old threads I see bikes I no longer have. This Higgins is one of them. I bought this bike from Robin Bridges and I know he regretted selling it to me. I get that way myself when I look back at bikes I've owned and have sold. Robin sold me this bike for 700 bucks, just as you see it, less the batwing light. I already had a nice green batwing before I bought it. He removed his light when he sold it to me. I do miss this bike. These Higgins are sharp looking. Like I said, I knew Robin regretted selling it so last fall I sold it back to him, for 700 bucks . I called him last week and before I hung up, I said, "You still got the Higgins?" Like me, he's sold off most of his collection. He said he won't sell it. He enjoys it too much to let it go again. That's what makes this hobby fun. Bikes just kinda come and go and sometimes they make their way back home.
002.jpg

Another neglected bike dug out from the back of the pile. She's rideable, but I'd rather not until the loose BB joints are brazed up.
20190917_192153.jpg

20190917_192234.jpg

Lovein all this thread resurection going on lately!!

I'm going to have to drag out a few of my unused colson's & primer painted pacemakers LOL

Back