When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ride A Neglected Bike This Weekend!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Mike, those bikes look so helpless and sad. So innocent.

(Que deeply emotional soap opera sounding piano)

...Everyday, thousands of bikes just like these end up lost behind a shed or buried beneath piles of parts and empty beer cans. But you can help. Please, pick up the air pump. And sponsor a neglected bike from Your garage today...

Ok Mike , This one's for you!
Look what I dragged outta the hidden under ground bunker[ Far below Colson Command].......
The Color Flo! The bars are on another bike, the pedals who knows where? and the bat light safely tucked away in a place only I know......to prevent Cabe member Bricycle from stealing it...Also Vincev for that matter.
This bike once belonged to collector J.R. Planck and is original as they come.
Will post this week-end in "What Bike Did You Ride Today" Thread once I get the old boy rolling.
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Ok Mike , This one's for you!
Look what I dragged outta the hidden under ground bunker[ Far below Colson Command].......
The Color Flo! The bars are on another bike, the pedals who knows where? and the bat light safely tucked away in a place only I know......to prevent Cabe member Bricycle from stealing it...Also Vincev for that matter.
This bike once belonged to collector J.R. Planck and is original as they come.
Will post this week-end in "What Bike Did You Ride Today" Thread once I get the old boy rolling.View attachment 360588 View attachment 360589 View attachment 360590 View attachment 360591 View attachment 360592
LO LO LO NICE BIKE

Back