When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RIDE IN RIVERSIDE, October 19Th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's a map

8 mile ride with lunch at Johnny's Burgers at the Riverside Plaza....there's a selection of restaurants there from Pick up Sticks, Chipotle and Old Fashion burgers at Johnny's. It's an outside mall with plenty of seating and shade. Here's a link to the ride, you may need to register to view it...it's free ;) (great map tool for future rides too). http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/560269700
01_RiversidePlaza_ProjOverlay1.jpg
02_RiversidePlaza_ProjOverlay1.jpg

Middle Weights

Hey guys,
I'm listing this for one of my friends, Kris. Please come join us for a mid month ride.

http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...e-in-riverside-ca-oct-19th.87149/#post-859043

After going on my first ride with Cyclone Coasters of Long Beach on Oct 5th, I started looking around to see if there were any pre war bicycle enthusiasts in the Riverside area. I saw a few older posts with members looking for rides in my area.

I have had shows and BBQ's at my house in the past but we all just sit around and eat. I would like to ride.

If you own a 1901-1957 rider and want to caravan across Riverside and raise heck (that's a joke) come join us.

DATE: Sunday, October 19th
TIME: 9AM
LOCATION: Taco Station - 4088 Mission Inn Ave, Riverside, CA ‎

Route: depart from Taco Station...Market Street to RCC..Riverside Plaza for a bite to eat then return to Taco Station.

Please be on time so we can leave at 9:30AM sharp.

Me and a few friends will be there and if you'd like to join us you're welcome!
Please email me and let me know if you will be attending so I can gauge the magnitude of our force

[email protected]

PLEASE tell your fellow collectors about this ride so we can make this a good time!
8 mile ride with lunch at Johnny's Burgers at the Riverside Plaza....there's a selection of restaurants there from Pick up Sticks, Chipotle and Old Fashion burgers at Johnny's. It's an outside mall with plenty of seating and shade. Here's a link to the ride, you may need to register to view it...it's free (great map tool for future rides too). http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/560269700
View attachment 173728

Hey Robert, I noticed you stopped at '57 for welcome bike types. Can I bring a '60s middleweight? I can't make this time but would like to come in the future.

Absolutely ...... Bring it out

Absolutely, If it has two wheels......bring it....heck, it can have three or four, i don't care. We are inviting anyone that has a bike to ride.

Im riding down there from my house

Some of you guys can meet me at my house at 8... Leaving at 8:30 sharp to ride down there..2-3 miles

Back