When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ride Vintage T-shirt

-

Pookie42

Look Ma, No Hands!
10ED66EA-0186-4DEA-A7B8-8DC553A1EF41_zpsa5wfpbwo.jpg

I've always had an idea of making some cool T-shirts.
But I wanted it to be kinda personal. So I came up with the idea that sometimes when I ride I miss and think about people that I've lost and are still a part of me.
So with my love for vintage bikes and to celebrate the lives of our loved ones that have passed away, I'm making these T-shirts [emoji8][emoji88][emoji92]

T-shirts available in light grey with black printing. Highest quality and long lasting Gildan tri-blend cotton T's, made in the U.S.A.

I'll also have a ladies cut t-shirt but l'll post picture later.

Price is $25 shipped in U.S.
Or $20 local
It's easier to keep track if you
Direct message me for my PayPal account info: (send as gift)
"GET YOUR POOKIE42 T's" [emoji4][emoji92]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10ED66EA-0186-4DEA-A7B8-8DC553A1EF41_zpsa5wfpbwo.jpg

I've always had an idea of making some cool T-shirts.
But I wanted it to be kinda personal. So I came up with the idea that sometimes when I ride I miss and think about people that I've lost and are still a part of me.
So with my love for vintage bikes and to celebrate the lives of our loved ones that have passed away, I'm making these T-shirts [emoji8][emoji88][emoji92]

T-shirts available in light grey with black printing. Highest quality and long lasting Gildan tri-blend cotton T's, made in the U.S.A.

I'll also have a ladies cut t-shirt but l'll post picture later.

Price is $25 shipped in U.S.
Or $20 local
It's easier to keep track if you
Direct message me for my PayPal account info: (send as gift)
"GET YOUR POOKIE42 T's" [emoji4][emoji92]

How can I order one. Thanks Barry

Hello everyone! I had 20 shirts made and they all sold locally fast. I wasn't expecting them to go that fast but I am going to place another order today and they take 1 week to make. And I will ship ASAP!
All direct messages have been replied to and payments received. Anyone wanting a shirt send size because I will be going at lunch to place a new order. Thanks a bunch.

~Gil

Back