When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ride with us in Saint Patrick’s Day Parade on March 18 in Dublin Ca

-

Porkchop & Applesauce

I live for the CABE
Calling all Caber’s!
The Rusty Relics are riding in the parade again this year! We would love to get as many of you with your vintage bikes as possible to join us! Last year was our first time to ride in the parade and it was a wonderful time. We had 4 bike clubs other than ours show up for the ride and it was a blast! Would love to have as many of you and your clubs ride with us! Please pm me if you plan to come so we can get a ruff head count for the space needed in the parade.

Everyone one is welcome. Doesn’t have to be a vintage bike. We had all kinds of custom,vintage, and everything else last year! Was a great time! I personally love the vintage bikes so selfishly I would love more vintage stuff!🤣

544BA026-AC0B-43E0-9450-79E00E61D940.jpeg

Good morning Caber’s!
Here’s the official info from the city in case any of you decide to join us last minute. Hope to see a few of you there. There is also a festival happening after the parade that will provide food drinks and fun for the whole family!

126A370E-C767-4041-A30A-447E36FC01B9.jpeg

1C153CE4-6ACB-45C8-9964-3E3D85D484A9.jpeg

Back