When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rms 37

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ok let me said this firts we are not born in 1937 or 1938 to see how many BIKES PRODUCTION the (CWC) MAKE ok how you can tell me or anyone the difference between 37 frame or 38 when anyone can make a 4 gill bike to bug eye Supreme or Viceversa tell me cause if have the money I can change the bike style yes or not....

Bye guys and Thanks. for Positive or Negative Comments I just seat back and I hope 1 day finish my bike and ride with you guys there in California at any ride or bike show bless for Everyone....;););)
We'd love for you to come ride with us! Keep a lookout for the next CWC theme ride next year. You and your bike are more than welcome;)

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/cyclone-coasters-cwc-ride-june-3rd.129922/

1543714305158.png

1543714326889.png

Let me said this when I was a child or teenager never have a chance to have a old bike cause we are (8) in my family between my brother and sister now I been in this Hobie for ten years always loving have a couples old bikes never thought have a (RMS) and two Silver king boys and girls. And my son ride those bikes in every summer or any nice day here in CLEVELAND Ohio no money can beat that so we are ....bless and hope the same for Everybody.....:):):)

Felix, Eddie and I are not trying to be negative but we both track these bikes very closely and keep an unofficial registry of all '37 and '38 RMS. There is a difference between the '37 Bug Eye frame and the '38 Four Gill frame. We would just like to know if this is a legitimate bike. If it is a sex change it takes nothing away from you having a cool bike we would just like to know that's all. V/r Shawn

Felix, Eddie and I are not trying to be negative but we both track these bikes very closely and keep an unofficial registry of all '37 and '38 RMS. There is a difference between the '37 Bug Eye frame and the '38 Four Gill frame. We would just like to know if this is a legitimate bike. If it is a sex change it takes nothing away from you having a cool bike we would just like to know that's all. V/r Shawn
The serial number is b19608 and on the bottom right of the frame looks like there is a letter C

I believe these two holes is where the bug eyes tank guts holder for the tank these where already there when I got the frame

15437163321603143228421634168405.jpg

Back