When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rms 37

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thanks that serial would indicate '37 but this may have been a non tank RMS (Model 02226) instead of the Bug Eye (Model 02326). Know matter how you look at it the "Y" frames are some of the rarest balloon tire bikes even with the recent additions to the population the last few days. Thanks for posting. V/r Shawn

006.JPG

Felix, this is a true 37 frame and these are the four holes where the battery basket attach to.

Thank you I am glad to be one of the owners of the road master supreme I would like to make it bug eye is it possible???? Btw you guys havebeautiful bikes

Thank you I am glad to be one of the owners of the road master supreme I would like to make it bug eye is it possible???? Btw you guys havebeautiful bikes
Yes absolutely you can. You can make your bike a tank less model, bug eye tank model or even a four gill. There are slight variances but yes you can Felix.

You have a great bike anyway you build it.

Back