When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Road Master year

-

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just bought this road master and was wondering what year it is. Not sure what im going to do with it yet.

Resized_20200613_082914(2).jpeg

Resized_20200613_082858(2).jpeg

I duh know... i have some 60’s rm with the same sprocket?? That fender and rack look older than 60’s if they are original?? Try old catalogs on line! Takes time but it’s fun and sometimes rewarding! Look it over good for serial numbers and badge details can help narrow you questions about year and all! Good luck! It’s interesting... value wise idk! But a fun build on the cheap! It could be a cool rider!

Thanks everyone. Ended up owning it for 1 hr lol bought it for $40 stopped at a antique shop on the way home and the owner saw it in the back of my truck and offered me $100 and I took it lol

Thanks everyone. Ended up owning it for 1 hr lol bought it for $40 stopped at a antique shop on the way home and the owner saw it in the back of my truck and offered me $100 and I took it lol
great success.

more money for the next one.

Sweet. Thats a good day! I’d have kept for a year anyway! And looked and wonder about it ...spent probably 50 hours fooling with it............on top of 200$........and
then.......nothing...stored for years! You did the right thing! Cha ching!

The owner of the antique shop recognized it for what it is. Go back in a few days and see what he's asking for it.

Looking at the details on your frame, I'm guessing late '40's or early '50's, before AMF bought Cleveland Welding (1951). But if you got $100.00 for it, you did all right.

Back