When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Shark?

-
Thanks. I did really SCORE on this rare and unusual bike. I just need to find a rear rack, put on some white walls and restore the chain guard to o.e.m. standards. I really enjoy working on this bike because i'm always finding more cool stuff about this bike. I'll get her done soon. Razin.
Thanks. I did really SCORE on this rare and unusual bike. I just need to find a rear rack, put on some white walls and restore the chain guard to o.e.m. standards. I really enjoy working on this bike because i'm always finding more cool stuff about this bike. I'll get her done soon. Razin.
Does any one know where i can find a rear rack for this bike? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will look on ebay again but looked before. No luck. Thanks. Razin.

Google.
IMG_0499.JPG

So I was contacted through my site about this bike owned by a CABEr. I'm posting pics for him hoping someone can tell us what this is. It is a middleweight (26 x 1.75) tires. The chainring looks like what was used on middle to late '50s CWC products but the bike looks early to mid '60s to me. Thoughts? V/r Shawn

View attachment 997131

View attachment 997132

View attachment 997133

View attachment 997134

View attachment 997135

View attachment 997136
I thought I was by my self. I only found ads about this bike. The chrome is so cool. Here a pic of the one I found about three month ago. Bike was all orginal except seat. So I model it after some advertising I found
IMG_20190620_132721972.jpg

I thought I was by my self. I only found ads about this bike. The chrome is so cool. Here a pic of the one I found about three month ago. Bike was all orginal except seat. So I model it after some advertising I foundView attachment 1021278
Cool bike. First girls bike that iv'e seen of the Amflite bikes, Very nice bike. I really like the color too. I have been considering putting white walls on mine, but first i have to deal with a tweaked frame issue. Enjoy and Ride On. Razin. P.S. The forks are totally cool too!!!

I forgot I had this. Somebody listed a complete set of AMF Roadmaster catalogs from 1956 to 1968 on Ebay a while back, but by the time I saw them, they were already sold. But the seller had pictures of all the covers, so I saved them. The AMFlite first appears on the cover of the 1964 catalog:

AMF RM 1964.jpg

Back