When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster aka "Brown Sugar"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
Ironic - I dubbed this bike "Brown Sugar" and the original colors of this bike according to an older gentleman is Burgundy/Grey with orange pinstriping. I don't doubt him, but this ol' guy has aged well. I am not sure of the year Any help will be appreciated. It has been suggested that it may be anywhere from '39 to '49. I also have an NOS tank for it. Tank is still in primer and I have been told the tank is definitely a post war style, but fits the frame. I am not gonna put the tank on it, but it is cool to have.

Enjoy and thanks for any help.

Joe

WFRelic1.jpg

WFRelic2.jpg

WFRelic3.jpg

whats up with all the Roadmasters with upside down handlebars all of a sudden? cool bike the chain guard looks newer than the late '30s I have had, I'm guessing '40s.
Scott:cool:

The seat's cool, but almost ten years older than the bike. Just kind of a mix of years, mostly late '40s. If you're going for the velocipede/cafe racer look with the handlebars, find a Schwinn Scout or similar style bars- Fill sized bars reversed looks, um, wrong.

:rolleyes:

looks wrong

All in the eyes of the beholder. I can imagine some 14 year old with high waisted pants in the 50's making that flip on the bars.

Your Roadmaster

I sold one of these last year to a friend and have a photo of it, it was an all original bike, and never ridden, about 9.5 out of 10 condtion wise. Email me and I can send you a photo.

Jerry G

Back