When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster at Antique store

-
Surprises me how oblivious some are, they either don't even notice or ask if it's a Schwinn! but I guess I've been there is stuff I'm not into that I don't notice, sorry I didn't notice your Crystal collectionšŸ„±

I know , I m afraid of my wifešŸ˜‚ sheā€™s still a bit mad at me for starting a new hobby!!
I just picked up a bunch of large model boats and will be displaying them on a huge wall in my Gameroom!!! This isnā€™t even half of the boats I have and two of them are as large as the big sale boat! She only knows about two of the boats - so faršŸ˜³!!!!

View attachment 1479517
Just tell her a man can NOT have to many hobbies.. The opposite of too many is just plain LAZY!! Get it? Razin..

BARTO ; I know its a game room because its got carpet on the floor, and a big ass pool table under the lionel layout and it looks great by the way...I collect a few pcs of pre war lionel 1938-42. and I should be looking for a pool table?

Last edited:
The local antique shop near me only gets 80ā€™s or 90ā€™s beach cruisers. Nice!

I got back into collecting Hotwheels, and had some money leftover from my Charger I parted. I bought many Redlines, and I was confronted with the, ā€œYou paid that much money for a little toy car?!ā€ My response was, ā€œI used the majority of this cash to pay off our debts, and how much have you spent on purses and hair products?ā€ Silence. Happy spouse, happy home. Neither of us question the other as long as we can buy within our means.

Back