When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster badge query

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dogdart

I live for the CABE
A new one to me.
Anybody know who sold these ?
20180501_170912.jpg

I have two of that exact badge in my CWC badge collection.

It's hard to say what vendor actually sold that particular badge on their CWC bikes.

CWC made many different badges for various bike vendors. Most were sold through sporting goods or auto parts type stores, others were sold through regional mom and pop bike shops.

I have about 20 different badges made for CWC bikes of the prewar era and I know there are several that I do not own. I wish I had more information. CWC house brand was Roadmaster.

Great badge! lets see the rest of the bike which looks like a bent tank from the picture you posted.

Last edited:
I am guessing you bought this from Me on Friday at the memory Lane show. Hope you enjoy it. Matt

Yes
I purchased the 1940 Aircycle badged girls bike from you at ML
Also bought a 1940 Bent Tank with same paint accents, and did some swapping . Also added a tank I had already .
This bike is going to clean up spectacular . It has a light dusting of black spry paint, and some odd water transfers .
I have a couple of projects ahead of it , so it waits as is
20180501_171002.jpg
20180501_170922.jpg
20180501_171014.jpg

Back