When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Bug Eye Supreme On Ebay Starts At $10000

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
  1. Get a jump on next year's Coaster's CWC Ride
  2. $_1-4.JPG
    $_1-3.JPG
    K
    $_3-1.JPG
    $_3-2.JPG

$_3.JPG

View attachment 311584

Last edited:
He has a nice Elgin twin 50 also. See 'other items". It's funny he values the Roadmaster to be worth more than the Elgin. Or to be worth nearly as much as a Victor hard tire safety. He's a reputable dealer, but I think he may be a bit off on that one.

He has a nice Elgin twin 50 also. See 'other items". It's funny he values the Roadmaster to be worth more than the Elgin. Or to be worth nearly as much as a Victor hard tire safety. He's a reputable dealer, but I think he may be a bit off on that one.

None the less, It's just a starting bid. He could be low on a particular bike hoping to draw some early bidders.

THE ART DECO DESIGN IS APPEALING AND UNIQUE!
HOW MANY OF THOSE EXIST?
CERTAINLY IT IS THE RARITY AND BEAUTY THAT VALUES THIS BICYCLE.
HOW MANY OF US HAVE EVER EVEN SEEN ONE OF THESE BIKES BEFORE?
TRULY A GEM.

The roadmaster IS more valuable, rare and desirable than the twin 50. Word around the campfire is he sold an original paint bug eye for $14k not all that long ago. You didn't hear that from me though.

Back