When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster (circa 1938)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Psg4235

On Training Wheels
Hello all....trying to gain understanding of value for Roadmaster bicycle.
Appears to be around 1938 vintage Roadmaster tank bike?
Cant find the serial number, looked underneath and it may have been painted over, not sure....i see some faint numbers in area that is void of paint (see pic 1180).
Attached are some pics. Would appreciate any insight as to value of the bike...it appears to be mostly original (my guess is the pedals and certainly tires are not). Rear light is plastic so not sure that was original or replacement (pic 1187)? Baskets look original...still have some part of the leather straps attached. It has two kick stands...the rear drop stand and left side kick stand. Appreciate the assist.

IMG-1180.JPG

IMG-1181.JPG

IMG-1182.JPG

IMG-1183.JPG

IMG-1187.JPG

IMG-1191.JPG

IMG-1193 - Copy.JPG

IMG-1194.JPG

The pic of the bottom bracket shows the serial number peaking through. If you can make out the letter it starts with you can date it but your probably close. V/r Shawn

The pic of the bottom bracket shows the serial number peaking through. If you can make out the letter it starts with you can date it but your probably close. V/r Shawn
thanks to you and saladshooter - will see if I can get a better read on the SN....

Back