When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Cycle Truck info needed

-
Looking for one of these, if anyone has one or knows of one for sale please pm me. Thanks, Vince

If you go to ebay and type in cycletruck there are lots of parts, and a few complete bikes.
I shop ebay all the time,never a problem.

IMG_20240307_135042.gif

Hello. I picked up what is likely a late 30's Roadmaster Cycle Truck, or delivery bike, or whatever the correct name is. I have been all over the net looking for info, but not much is out there. Any images are of repainted or badly rusted bikes, or containing lots of incorrect parts. I'd really like to see some pictures of correct or complete bikes with original paint, or even some catalog pics. Mine is covered in green house paint. I disassembled it and found that it appears to have originally been a very,very light green. However , it looks like the OG paint over most of the bike was gone or damaged before the repaint. I am thinking of repainting since it is so far gone, but I don't know what accents or striping would be correct. Plus I need to see what parts are correct, and what the bike should ultimately look like. Thanks for any help or direction you can give me.

IMG_4304.jpeg

IMG_4303.jpeg

IMG_4305.jpeg

Back