When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster headlight for Pleasure Liner ***Repro OK

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jim Barnard

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am looking for the fin spot light in Green (1st choice), Chrome (2nd choice) or absolutely any original or repro in fair and up condition. Does not have to work, but needs to be complete and solid.
Thanks!
Jim

@Jim Barnard Jim, the light we had discussed previously has been called a "Cardinal light" by a person that makes replacement lenses. (The back edge of the light does resemble the shape of a cardinal bird's head a bit.) Anyways, the metallic green bike you sent me a picture of before is a 1953 Pleasure Liner model with a regular tank and painted fenders, right? I noticed the head badge is one off a Luxury Liner model. A Pleasure Liner would have just a regular Roadmaster badge. Your bike, being a Pleasure Liner instead of a Luxury Liner, would NOT originally have had the "cardinal light". It would have a regular Roadmaster light like this one:

FB_IMG_1546230611505.jpg

Last edited:
Oh!

That may save me a bit of searching. My present light is very much like the correct one and, if I paint the bucket, will look fine for the foreseeable future. Now I need a lens...

Thank you

Jim

Oh!

That may save me a bit of searching. My present light is very much like the correct one and, if I paint the bucket, will look fine for the foreseeable future. Now I need a lens...

Thank you

Jim
@Jim Barnard , yes, that's why I didn't jump to sell you my light. Look for cindi_vette on ebay, or Mike Burden on facebook, it's Mike either way. He can get you a new lens for the ball light with 2 3/4" opening, for about $15-16.00 shipped.
Here's the link Jim https://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-bi...3:g:9OkAAOSwZ3BaXVPV:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Back