When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster - Help i.d. Year

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kato

I live for the CABE
Picked this up today............looking for a little help with what year it is. I'm thinking mid-40's or so.
Plan is to do the WD40 / 0000 steel wool clean up - try and get the light to work and find correct / period correct set if possible unless the one on it already is and get the brakes to work. They have a delay in locking - hoping it's just a take apart and re-grease thing.
I do not think fron fork is original - or if it is it was painted with the Rust-Oleum Textured based on touch.......but looks pretty good if it was.
Appreciate any help with info - can take more pics if needed.
Kato

IMG_4813.JPG

IMG_4817.JPG

IMG_4814.JPG

IMG_4815.JPG

IMG_4816.JPG

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4819.JPG

IMG_4820.JPG

IMG_4811.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Is my bike one like yours ? Where is serial number located ?!!

Or if someone could help I'm stuck I .D. -ing my sweet ride !

IMG_20180821_145728030.jpg

Hey Is my bike one like yours ? Where is serial number located ?!!

Or if someone could help I'm stuck I .D. -ing my sweet ride !

View attachment 856473

Nice bike - I think yours is a an Elgin..........or pretty sure it is based on sprocket and curved frame
I had what was called a fender over fork Elgin and think it was a 1941 - yours has to be close to that I'd say but it isn't fender over fork.
Check under crank like flyingtaco suggested - should be a number there.....maybe post up an add asking for ID Help / Info

Nice bike - I think yours is a an Elgin..........or pretty sure it is based on sprocket and curved frame
I had what was called a fender over fork Elgin and think it was a 1941 - yours has to be close to that I'd say but it isn't fender over fork.
Check under crank like flyingtaco suggested - should be a number there.....maybe post up an add asking for i.d. Help / Info
Any clue what these go in value restored ...would be so sweet to do it

IMG_20180821_145734417.jpg

Back