When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RoadMaster help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sprobbiano

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi, I am trying to properly date the RoadMaster Pleasure Liner shown below. I am also trying to find literature that would help me ID the proper bars/pedals/reflector. It's a rider but I'd like to get close to "right" if I can.
Thanx
Steve

Attachments

• PL side.jpg
    PL side.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 145
  • PL guard.jpg
    PL guard.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 131
  • PL Light.jpg
    PL Light.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 119
  • PL rear.jpg
    PL rear.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 109
Steve, my '54-'55 Roadmaster Flying Falcon has the same badge as yours... a unique badge that I dont think was used for many years. Perhaps even just '55 or after. I have had other Roadmaster Flying Falcons, but they all had the common badge you see going back to the late 30's. The rear reflector on your bike could be original... just a regular plastic stimpsonite right?

DS

Roadmaster reflector

Yes Dave a pretty uninspiring Stimsonite, but if that was what was there I will leave it.

That AMF "centered" badge is different than the regular Roadmaster. I will look to that as a touch point for the dating, thank you.

Any serial number listings for CWC or Roadmaster available?
thanx
steve

Back