When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury liner headlight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mrg

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Was going to post this For sale and was wondering if there was a easy way to tell if it's OG or reissue Luxury headlight?, looks pretty clean inside ( previous owner painted it white ) but don't see any markings/brand.

What are the noticeable differences, lack of markings/brand like Delta?

@TieDye, don't think they repoped the Pleasure Liner lite, what makes you think that? what is the difference?

@TieDye, don't think they repoped the Pleasure Liner lite, what makes you think that? what is the difference?
@mrg I NEVER said anything about repopping the Pleasure Liner ball light!!!!!! Geez!! Reread the posts. All I said was the lights used on the Pleasure Liner and the Luxury Liner are DIFFERENT. The picture I posted is a light that's standard on a LUXURY LINER. Look closely. The back of the LL light is shaped differently, as in the picture I posted. The LL lights were repopped.

Last edited:
I had read everything and not jumping anything?, was just saying my light looks repop and only think they did that for the 90's LL, was the og PL not made by Delta? and did they repop it?, as said just questions, not jumping down anyone throat!, sorry you took it wrong!

Back