When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Roadmaster Luxury liner headlight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I had read everything and not jumping anything?, was just saying my light looks repop and only think they did that for the 90's LL, was the og PL not made by Delta? and did they repop it?, as said just questions, not jumping down anyone throat!, sorry you took it wrong!
Without the Delta stamping inside, etc. it's proof it's a repop.

My point was you said it's a PL lite and Didn't think they repoped it unless they didn't bother when they did the repop LL.

My point was you said it's a PL lite and Didn't think they repoped it unless they didn't bother when they did the repop LL.
There was an issue at first that only the pics of the front of the light loaded. Don't know why. The side view didn't load. I edited my post when the thread loaded all the pictures. But, anyways, they didn't repop the ball light but should have. The LL repops are obvious when compared to originals. But, if you need a light it probably won't matter. You don't see the repops come up for sale very much.

I did notice previous posts changed/edit so most of this doesn't make sense now but someone did repaint this white and had it on a og paint blk/wt 3 gill so that was a odd choice, was going to sell it, just wanted to verify it was a repop, as said was not jumping on you just questing your original post and wasn't sure where the Pleasure Liner came in.

I did notice previous posts changed/edit so most of this doesn't make sense now but someone did repaint this white and had it on a og paint blk/wt 3 gill so that was a odd choice, was going to sell it, just wanted to verify it was a repop, as said was not jumping on you just questing your original post and wasn't sure where the Pleasure Liner came in.
The PL came in when only the 2 front pics loaded to be seen, as I said. Without the side pics it required an edit. Which I did when all 4 finally showed. Anyways, the light you have is a repop. Someone will appreciate it.
Since browser versions went above 100, lots of web sites and forums are having issues not working quite right. I have been seeing weirdness here, and I'm sure the issue tonight with some pics not loading, etc. is because of this software issue.
Anyways, someone will probably want your light. Someone should repop both the ball and the LL light that some nicknamed the "cardinal" light. Used ones go for decent money.

Earlier my pics were loading really slow, literally one piece at a time, thought it was just slow evening internet but guess it may have something to do with this site.

Back